View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #161
Cobound
- The Don -

Speaking of legal...I got pulled over in Moab a couple years ago cuz my license plate didn't have a light on it

It was in my hitch, so I added a light to it when I got back. Well, got tired of running it in the hitch, especially when I had to tow something, I had to move my plate to the back of the trailer. Lame. But, all the brackets are spendy, not much to them, and I just dealt with it...until now, I got tired of it, so I snagged a bracket and swapped it.

Man, these tires ain't light

Anyway, spent the bucks, even tho I knew it wouldn't fit and needed to adjust it some...cut down some of the top corners, primed and painted it, ran my wire over and up...bam, now it's out of the way and legal. Camera is even placed a bit farther out, which is nice. Light on the left side is real dull, I'll need to replace those cheapies now, but that's nothing to do...I'm at least legal. Well, as legal as I can be...if they wanted to be real assholes they could pull me over for having one light brighter than the other

Little things, just little things...but they are getting done.

Wired the fridge line to my back seat as well...so that's done for the trip. Firdge in in the back driver side seat now, cooling down and running...so damn stoked. I decided to just fold the seat down and not pull it to put in a floor, just easier. 40% side floor may be another project down the road, would be nice to have, as I don't need space for 5, but the added space for people otherwise would be nice...and the 60% side folded down leaves lots of storage space...then I could leave the fridge back there semi-permanently.

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is online now   Reply With Quote