View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 02:02 PM   #20
6DoF
AKA: jeepnski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobound View Post
Are you sure they were the Maxbilt lights?

No, they are not the originators of this type of light, but they are truly the best - and IIRC, have a lifetime warranty.

Off Road Only (ORO) has a set, and they are junk...garbage! I know them as well, they are just down the road from me here in MN...decent guys, but I'd steer towards Maxbilt for damn sure! Long story, I'll refrain...

Maxbilt may have went through a revision, possible, but what they have now are damn near indestructible...and I've seen them take a beating personally, as well as seen their online video tests...won't find a better rear tail on the market.
pretty sure mine are the ORO. i just know i got them from GenRight and they currently list the Maxbilt ones, that's why i asked. they look identical. wish i could get new ones, just can't bring myself to spend the money again.

maxbilt is lifetime, the way it should be.

edit: this is the ORO warranty ... talk about 100% horse sh!t ... "Unit replacement warranty if an LED fails within 90 days or three fail within 12 months." i'm sorry, but if 1 fails in the first 5 years you should be replacing it!!

Last edited by 6DoF; 03-05-2019 at 02:08 PM.
6DoF is offline   Reply With Quote