View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 11:01 AM   #153
Cobound
- The Don -

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6DoF View Post
wouldn't have this problem if you had bought a 2dr, they are flat under the back seat

And no room for any goddamn thing else

Hell, if I were able to snag a Gladiator w/ all the options and color I wanted I'd swap my shyt over to that and roll out...but that's a pipe dream

So, likely going to keep it simple and just put the fridge on the folded seat behind the driver - that way I can still use the passenger side, much more space, for other stuff, and in an emergency still carry two people back there. Need to run some wire back there so I can use more than one plug in area...

Passenger side fits well front to back, leaves small driver side available for emergency passenger -

Driver side tho, look at all that space!!

Can still haul passengers if needed

And the lid opens up high, and can be removed if needed...sits relatively flat, w/o having to do a bunch of seat removal or making a floor...

When all is said and done, don't really even think I'll need to strap it down tight, if at all, either. They are all pretty tame roads overlanding, unless of course we hit something like Holy Cross...then I could strap it tight, but not sure that's gonna happen.

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote