Thread: I went wheeling
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 02:07 PM   #229
Cobound
- The Don -

Awesome, I'm jealous....wanted to hit the Rubi so bad last year and it got thwarted...dammit!!

I'm thinking my JT can do it, damn the potential damage

Nice table, does that top roll up and the legs all fold up and go inside of it? Looks super sturdy! I love the Blackstone, just not sure how I like the bulk of hauling it...haven't snagged one yet, but it has been on my list.

What awning is that, looks super thin - must be a roll out, like an ARB?

Anyway, headed out this weekend for a bit of RZR action myself, but my JT is starting to come together...got my cap back on, tossed on the Rhino Rack Batwing awning...not sure I'll do the Roofnest or not, my Gazelle is quite comfy and quick to set up just the same...and less top weight to carry around.

Grabbed some molle panels for the bed, hard pill to swallow, but I love them now that they are in there and my gear is secure.

Not sure how I like this small (compact) awning tho, put it on there cuz I had it and replaced the one on the Escapade w/ a larger Overland Vehicles Systems 270...may sell it and get the larger/longer OVS 270 for this one, too

Is nice that it's not super long...

Have fun, safe travels...and take lots of pix for us to live vicariously through

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote