View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 05:30 PM   #17
Cobound
- The Don -

Ain't ever gonna happen.

Can't believe nobody is talking bout those half doors, mother of pearl, those are pimp!!!

Yes, that top is sweet, a buddy has one and it's tits!!

I'm guessing this is a holdover from EJS that never got shared cuz it was cancelled...I could see it possibly going into a Gladiator, but not a JL.

This would KILL the aftermarket companies...they'd go from 100 mph now to a dead stop, and have to find a way to do it cheaper. While I thought these would likely be in the SRT8 category of price range, I'd guess now they could do it like the diesels, and you'd be looking at $60-70k...and not in any sort of stripped down model, it'd be a special edition.

That said, I'll be all those companies are pissed right now, too...cuz anyone on the fence with an install is going to stall, wait and see...if you think Brute Double Cab build value dropped, imagine what someone w/ a $100k Jeep is thinking now if they actually do this...LOL, but it won't happen.

Meh, as much as I'd drool for it to happen, no sense getting wound up until I know it is true. My JT would be for sale day one tho

Check it out: https://youtu.be/UpRnMBvdoBQ

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is online now   Reply With Quote