View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 12:46 PM   #8
Kurt
TJ Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobound View Post
Damn, you're window is tighter than mine. I have to repair my rear AEV tire carrier, it wobbles, broke a couple of those plastic capture blocks, and my bearings look to be tweaked...could be that 40 back there :bang:

I also need some front swaybar quick discos...but it's been so damn cold and my garage is so damn packed I haven't been able to get to either of them. My buddy has his axles to drop in yet as well, and I'm thinking much more in depth than yours, since he's also making other mods to accompany them.

BYTM

As much as I want to, I dont think Im going to do the 60/80 and 40"s swap before Moab. Since I leave in just under 4 weeks I don't want to deal with the stress. I have a Jeep that works for what we are going to do, and its done it before. Im not picking up the axles for a week, and I'll be gone for the weekend. So that leaves only 2.5 weeks to get it done. Ill need to install axles, install the new PSC 8" ram, check for clearances for the 40's, do any necessary trimming/suspension tweaks, and measure and order driveshafts to be done in time. Can it be done? Yes. But with work I just dont want to stress myself out about it. When I get back from Moab I can take my time and do it right.
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote