Thread: New tow pig
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 11:16 AM   #4
Kurt
TJ Pimp

The warranty was a great surprise actually. We negotiated over the phone, got it to where we were happy, and then went in to sign papers. When there, the finance manager said the sale person mentioned how much I tow and how many miles I put on a year, and reworked the numbers to get that warranty thrown in for the same agreed upon price. Which, means there was still room to work with on price before, but since I went into it already thinking we agreed on one price, the warranty was a bonus and I'll take it.

The truck is long...quite a bit over my 2012 CCSB. The cabs are bigger on the 2017-2021 trucks with a bunch more back seat legroom. So with that, and the additional 18" of bed its definitely longer and takes up more space in the garage. But, I've still got about 3' behind the truck before it gets to the toolbox. And I can walk around it.

Im not sure about the warranty being transferrable, probably not. I'll have to check. I plan on keeping the truck for a long time though, and having the warranty for 8 years just solidifies that plan.

I can't wait to tow with it. 10 speed trans with 3.55 gears, 1,050 lb/ft of torque. Should have power ALL the time.
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote