View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 02:38 PM   #23
nblehm
Needs moar dagger

Send a message via AIM to nblehm

Took 2 days off of work and meet my buddy who was in my part of colorado for his high
school reunion.

Left my house Wed night and meet him in Buena vista. Got to camp and set up the tent and crawled inside because it was just after 11 pm. Woke up the next morning to rain, and it was projected to rain all day. Went to tractor supply in town and bought some rain gear since I didnt look at the forecast (recently anyway). Ran Chinamans gulch Thursday, took us most of the day with some stops and a super slow group of modified JKs winching over stuff. Then friday morning we woke up and packed up and hit Wheeler lake on the way back to Denver. I am bad at driving and about had a bad time in a notch and then my buddy broke his front lock rite. So we called it then, and just as we were loading onto the trailer the rain started again. I bent a leaf spring, and got a major oil leak from the timing cover. We patched that together at camp thursday night. some rtv and vice grips fixed that up. I planned to weld the rear diff before this trip but didnt have time, would have helped on Chinamans, just had to get into the groove of open/open wheeling with momentum. It has been a long time since I didnt have some sort of locker.

waiting for JKs. Taking in the view

Quad cab dually :bug:

When the parking lot is full, but you drove flat fenders

nblehm is offline   Reply With Quote