View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 08:20 PM   #128
nblehm
Needs moar dagger

Send a message via AIM to nblehm

More pics of the 48 cj2a. F head t90 d18.

Snow finally melted off of it, and could check it out a little better. The floor needs redone but other than that it is pretty solid. Looking to get it running in the next few weeks.

This is the next project, get the lift put up in my mom's garage.

Ceiling height is only 10 feet so I am trying to decided what the best way to mount the lift will be. Probably go in between the rafters and make a pocket for the lift. Thought about shorting the lift but worried then I would have to modify all the cables. Ideally we would stick it in the corner of the garage but the roof pitch is pretty shallow so going to have to center it I think if we make the pocket. Really should have got a different lift, but got this one for basically free from work when we replaced it with another lift. So making it work.

Been talking to my mom about swapping garages She live 2 miles from me. I'll store her cars at my house and I can use her garage to build jeeps and fix other cars. I'd get more room, have a lift and 220 plugs for the welder and plasma cutter and it is heated and insulated which would be nice. Probably tow my tool box over there after getting the lift in.
nblehm is offline   Reply With Quote