View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 05:32 PM   #28
Cobound
- The Don -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBood82 View Post
It's a done deal for sure, either that or it's the best con game they could play on Ford.
RIGHT!!! After so many years of hearing "it won't happen" over and over again....man, I'm skeptical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6DoF View Post
every car blog on the planet is basically just waiting on the price now.

as am i.
Ditto...f'n ditto!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerider15 View Post
I'll take "What will be overpriced and have issues off the bat for $500 Alex"

Honestly, it's GOT to put a damper on some of these companies already installing them...people on the fence are straight up halting their plans. Gonna have to wait and see...as much as I want one I won't be doing another swap, I'll take a factory one and pay for it.

Kinda curious how much AEV may know (HEY, Sean!) about it...I mean, they not only stopped installing the Hemis (at least I think), they stopped building the BDC prior to the JT coming out...makes ya wonder!

Dammit...I want to know what they'll cost. You KNOW they won't be cheap...and MF be too expensive for me

Have a buddy that just bought one with a 5.7 from Dakota Customs...Sting Grey, too, man...so jeally. Hasn't been delivered yet but he already has parts sitting in his garage to start the build

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote