Jeepin.com Forums  

Go Back   Jeepin.com Forums > General > Swap Meet
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2018, 05:02 PM   #1
HULK

Default 4 seater street legal tube buggy- SARGE

Hey y'all- been a while since I was on here, but figured you guys might know someone that would be interested. Selling the buggy- life has changed, and wheeling just doesn't fit anymore. If you have questions or know someone I should talk to about it- please text me, as I forget about forum posts...

Great trail buggy with lots of great parts- just doesn't get used anymore- time to change! Featured in CRAWL Mag issue 66- how cool is that?

Registered as a 1949 Willys- with title- street rod plates= STREET LEGAL (At least in MN)
2/3 TJ frame/ backhalfed- tube is a combo of 1.5" and 1.75" HREW
Front 79 kingpin D60- 5.13s- ARB- Nitro 35spl chromo/ spicer joints- PSC hyrdo assist (Still mechanical TR for street)- Solid cover
Rear dodge D60 narrowed- 5.13s- Detroi- Nitro 35spl chromo- discs- BTFcover- truss
3.8 Atlas- 1310 yokes at the case- 1410s at the pumpkins- CV shafts front and rear
Poly Perf 3 link front/ 4 link rear- Radflo 14" coilovers all 4 corners
UHMW engine/ belly skid
Chevy Vortec 4.3- TH350 reverse manual valve body/ slap shift- electric fan
10 gallon fuel cell- walboro pickups
Warn 9000# winch- synthetic line front/ 3k rear suck down winch
43" Interco SX- non sticky so you can still drive to DQ- grooved- 17" Trail ready single beadlock
Oboard air- 12volt guy panel- cutting brakes- yellow top- PRP seats- Crow harnesses

I also have a basically new 18' 10k buggy trailer with drive over fenders that I would be willing to make part of the deal. Show up with a truck, and drive home with a turn key buggy on a trailer!

Go check out issue 66 of CRAWL Mag if you want the full scoop- or call/ text me with questions. 651-238-2564

Asking $22,000 OBO- not including the trailer.

HULK is offline   Reply With Quote